Our readers are invited to submit poems to the Chronicle’s summer poetry contest. Winning entries will be published in our July 30 issue. The theme is “peace.”
Submissions will be accepted in two categories: teens and adults. Two winners in the adult category, and one winner in the teen category, will each receive a $54 gift card to Pinsker’s Books and Judaica, supplied by an anonymous donor. All submissions must be received no later than July 12.
Poems must be submitted to email@example.com. Please type “Poetry Contest” in the subject line. The poem must be in a Microsoft Word file. No pdfs or handwritten entries will be accepted.
• One submission per author
• Must include the author’s name, address, phone number and email address
• Must designate whether entry is intended for teen or adult category
• Poem should reflect the theme of peace
• Unpublished poems only PJC