- This event has passed.
All About Parkinson’s Disease
March 27 , 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join JAA as the Parkinson Foundation of Western PA shares an overview of Parkinson’s disease, including pathology, management, and some of the more notable research that is currently being conducted.
You will learn about:
• How the disease may present itself differently from person to person.
• Motor & non-motor aspects or symptoms of the disease.
• Caring for the person with the diagnosis.
• How caregivers can misinterpret behaviors the person with Parkinson’s displays.
• Helpful tips for the person with PD and for the caregiver.
Contact Amy Dukes, Director of Memory Care Operations
This Session is Free and Open to the Public
start time: 01:00 PM
end date: 2019-03-27
end time: 03:00 PM
recurring event: —
event address: JAA
200 JHF Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
event organizer: Jewish Association On Aging
event website: http://jaapgh.org/events
event cost: free